- Up to 142lm/W luminaire system efficacy.
- Slim and curved architectural design; looks less intrusive when installed.
- Innovative finned design ensures that any dust or particle build up is deflected through the product and minimises accumulation, improving thermal management.
- Incredibly lightweight for a highbay luminaire at just 4.3kg for the single body version (<18,817 lumens) - luminaires of this type can weigh up to 24kg.
- Precision Wide beam or Aisle beam optics reaching a glare rating of up to UGR23 in accordance to EN 12464-1; optimised for high-racking and manufacturing environments with very high uniformity and maximum spacing between luminaires.
- Optics are moulded in a clear shatter resistant polycarbonate (PC), which is treated with a optically clear, abrasion and chemical-resistant protective film that reduces glare.
- CRI>80 and industry leading colour repeatability with 3 SDCM colour tolerance - creates a fresh, natural workplace ambience with very good colour visibility.
- Suitable for assembly and production sites, warehouses, sports halls and large hypermarket retail stores.
- IP65 dust tight & IK08 impact resistant; incredibly robust and durable with high resistance to moisture, oxidation and UV radiation.
- Long lifetime of 100,000 hours (L90 B10).
- The power supply has its own separate housing, isolated from the heat of the LED’s with its own cooling design and short circuit protection, extending the products life.
- Save up to a further 30% energy with smart controls using our optional on-board intelligence sensor, fully programmable via handheld wireless configuration tool.
SylBay LED - 1-10V with PIR
- 1-10V dimmable with integrated daylight/occupancy PIR sensor
- Outputs of up to 37,700 lumens and 142lm/W efficacy
- Suspension and surface mount accessories available