- Microwave detectors to monitor the detection zone for occupancy and ambient light levels.
- If a person is sensed then the detector automatically turns on the lights.
- When the area is vacated, the lights turn off after a preset time.
- Built in daylight sensor keeps the lights off if sufficient natural light is available.
- Presence and absence detection.
- Switched versions can be linked suitable for L-shaped corridors.
- Fully programmable using programming handsets.
- Choice of output control, switched, 1-10V or DALI.
- Control up to 20 luminaires.
- Ceiling mounted, wall mounted or surface wall/ceiling mounted versions .
- Whatever the application, we have a sensor to meet your needs.
Microwave detectors - Ceiling-mounted and tilt adjustable
- Ceiling mounted microwave sensors with adjustable head option.
- Ideal for long projection detection such as corridors.
- Up to 30m detection.