START Panel IP65
- The START Panel IP65 is a range of backlit LED panels used in recessed ceilings. Ideal for healthcare, in hospitals and laboratories, it meets the IFS requirements by offering impact resistant cover and good cleanability.
- Easy-to-clean luminaires with a high protection class to avoid vapors and dust entry. Meets IP65 degree of protection (both front and back - able to protect against water jets) and IK05 degree of impact resistance. The range includes 600x600mm, 625x625mm and 1200x300mm modules to meet the most common installation needs
- Prismatic diffuser for low glare and low UGR 19 value. CRI90 version to illuminate objects look more natural. Available in Neutral White (4000K). SDCM <3
- High efficacy up to 122lm/W (600x600 / 625x625 4000K CRI80). DALI dimmable version to adjust the light to the right level that is needed for a specific task
- Polystyrene (PS) diffuser material can be cleaned without issues with H2O2 which is usually used for decontamination in hospitals and labs. Slim size of 35mm.
- Loop-in-Loop-out (LILO) box added as an option for easy installation. Safety cables (2 pieces) as additional parts in the package
- Long lifespan: 100.000 hours at 70% of the original output
START Panel IP65 UGR19 600x600
- Lumen ranges of 4400lm with efficacy up to 122 lm/W
- Meets the IP65 requirement & IK05 impact resistance degree
- Available in Neutral White (4000K), CRI80 or CRI90