LED Smart Lamps
- Have you ever thought about the significant effects of lighting on your mood and energy levels?
- Yet, lighting is often considered last when building or renovating a home or business space.
- Sylvania now helps you make the most of your spaces and create beautiful scenes with the ToLEDo range of Smart lamps.
- No need to upgrade your existing installations. No fuss. Just replace your standard lamps with the ToLEDo smart lamps and save energy while achieving light comfort, different levels of brightness or colour effects, with your existing dimmer, the flick of a switch or built-in sensor technology.
- Safety, security and energy management are made simple with dual light sensors as the light switches on automatically when visibility is poor. No more fumbling for the keys in the dark, we can light up your porch, gate or parking bay.
- Unmanned light management system – reduces power bill compared to standard LED lamps
- Dual light sensors – works in any position
- Match your lighting to your mood with two different effects for all seasons, for day and night.
- With the help of a standard on/off switch, choose between cosy homelight for chilly autumn nights or cool white for warm summer evenings.
- Perfect for maintaining different settings for day and evening time
- Whether guests are visiting your home or business, make a great first impression with warm and inviting lighting. Gradually dim your light from 2700K/ 3000K to 2000K, and create a scene to suit any occasion or time of day
- Mimics the trademark traits of incandescent and halogen lamps by producing warmer light when dimmed
- 25,000 hours average rated life
- Let your surroundings adapt to your lifestyle. Create your own ambience with two different brightness settings without an external controller or APP.
- One flick of a switch for full brightness to give you the energy to tackle the day, and just a second one for cosy lighting when it’s time to relax and let the day wind down.
- The lamp can be controlled with standard switches – wall, cable or foot switches