Ascent 150 II
- Concord was the original designer and manufacturer of architectural downlights and had a registered patent on the term “downlighter”, which lasted from 1966 to 2006.
- Concord continues to innovate Ascent 150 II range to keep providing an energy efficient solution for new builds and for replacement of existing CFL downlights offering equivalent lumen output with greatly reduced power consumption.
- The new Ascent 150 II takes this to the next level with efficiencies of up to 156lm/W using high efficiency boards and a die cast aluminium heat sink to combine high output with long lifetime.
Ascent 150 II Round Aluminium Reflector
- A true economic and efficient replacement for existing CF-L downlights suitable for a wide range of applications
- Efficacy up to 147lm/W (10W, 4,000K version)
- A wide light distribution helps to increase spacings between luminaires
Ascent 150 II Round White Reflector
- A white reflector version of Ascent 150 II for extraordinary lighting designs
- Efficacy up to 126lm/W (27W, 4,000K version)
- A wide selection of decorative accessories including IP54 attachments